4 replies to this topic

#1 Joellyn Kopecky

Joellyn Kopecky

Kitten

• 16 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

POPULAR

I have a good friend who is in Groton NY and got "the message" that there is a silver and white Mainer girl who is looking for her as a mom. (Dreams are important, and if a Maine Coon wants "in" does it really matter how it gets the point across?) It would be a house with a big Doberman who is beautifully trained. She would be an only cat with a funny-looking big brother, I suppose!

If anyone knows of such -- does not have to be a kitten -- that might work, please contact me.
  • candes, elismom and LilyC like this

#2 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,083 posts
  • 228 thanks
  • Interests:Maine Coons

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:22 PM

Oh my I love silvers! What am I saying? I love them all!!! :hysterical: Good luck hunting!

#3 firedancer

firedancer

Alpha cat

• 374 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • Interests:Maine Coons, quilting, sweet tea, music

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

Well, it's a LONG shot.... a REALLY long shot, but I was watching a video on youtube last night of a 2 little 3 week old Maine Coon kittens - silver tabby and white baby girls. The video was from March of this year. I complimented the woman who was speaking about the kittens on the video and she wrote back to say that one little girl is still available if I'm interested. The CATCH is that she's in the UK. Not sure if it would even be possible to get a kitten overseas like that. If you want to see the video, please let me know!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Ziggy

Ziggy

Kitten

• 34 posts
  • 8 thanks

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

If you are still looking for a silver female I know of one that might be available...kitten, ready oct 12 th.
let me know!

#5 Ziggy

Ziggy

Kitten

• 34 posts
  • 8 thanks

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

If you are still looking for a silver female I know of one that might be available...kitten, ready oct 12 th.
let me know! In North Carolina btw....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users