- - - - -

Introducing Goliath

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lindsar05

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

POPULAR

Hello,

Wanted to stop by and introduce Goliath and myself to everyone.  I'm very new to Maine Coons, but couldn't have fallen more in love!  In these pictures Goliath is about 8 months old, at that time he was around 14.0lbs.  He turned a year old on April 28th, 2013 and I can't believe I've already had him this long!  I don't have any current pictures of him but will fix that when I go home tonight!

Goliath is very vocal and it makes me laugh because I find myself having conversations with him.  He's always waiting at the door when I get home from work and greets me with a "meow", as if to say where have you been all day?  He is very much so the boss.  He loves to sit in the sink while I'm getting ready to work and always has to be in the same room.  His favorite toys are rubber balls, that he goes crazy for, but he's always getting them stuck under the couch.

I'm currently looking to get Goliath a 'partner in crime', and will keep you updated in my search!  Below are pictures of his favorite place to sit when I'm cooking, his first snow, and his favorite place to sit when I'm getting ready for work, the sink.  Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails

• Goliath 2.JPG
  • Goliath 4.JPG
  • Goliath 5.JPG

#2 SunshineKitty

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

Welcome! I LOVE pictures so post as many as you can of your Goliath! :D

He is gorgeous! What a big boy!
Posted Image

#3 Max_1

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:19 AM

Welcome to you Lindsar05 and fuzzy welcome to stunning Goliath! He is one beautiful Coonie! He is an essence of what Coonies are like - Velcro to their humans and must have control over everything that goes on in the house! :D I should know - I have one of those too! Anyway, feel free to check our pages and ask away! Oj mentioned you are in for a second one. Well, we have man members and I you point our location, we can put you in contact with other members close to you and you can find out about breeders they used..

Thank you for daring Goliath with us! He seems like he has everything under control - lol!

#4 candes

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

Welcome to both you and Goliath.  Yes we are certainly looking forward to more pictures!  And most of all sharing your future tales about Goliath!  And have fun finding a partner for him.  Maine Coons thrive with a partner in crime.  :2thumbsup

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 AxsMan

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

He's a gorgeous big boy, he looks VERY Cuddly :)
There are millions of intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com