#1 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,083 posts
  • 228 thanks
  • Interests:Maine Coons

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

She was a beautiful and wonderful person even in sickness.

My mother died last night in mine and my sisters arms after 6 suffering years with Altzheimers. We were alone in her house with no help so you can imagine how rough it was. It took 24 hours for her to die and all we had to help ease her suffering was morphine.

She knew Cleo quite well since he used to visit with me over my moms. He would love to jump up on my back car window area for the drive there. So I would like to think that my mom was able to meet him at the Rainbow bridge for me. Take care of each other you two, I love you!
Mom 7.jpg
  • nearpass likes this

#2 MtDiesel

MtDiesel

Kitten

• 22 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

Dear Candes, I am so sorry....you have had the worst week. Let alone the last challenging 6 years with that horrible disease. Thank God you had your sisters and your Mom has such a caring family to be with her in her final moments. May God bless you and take care of you.

Please know she will always be with you in spirit & in your heart.❤️
Hugs to you!!!
  • candes and nearpass like this

Thanked by 1 Member:
candes

#3 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,083 posts
  • 228 thanks
  • Interests:Maine Coons

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:43 PM

Dear Candes, I am so sorry....you have had the worst week. Let alone the last challenging 6 years with that horrible disease. Thank God you had your sisters and your Mom has such a caring family to be with her in her final moments. May God bless you and take care of you.

Please know she will always be with you in spirit & in your heart.❤️
Hugs to you!!!

Thank you for your sympathy, I really could use a bit of that right now. I felt awful for her... Oh my... Why not in her sleep and a matter of seconds, huh?
  • nearpass likes this

#4 petty254

petty254

Kitten

• 7 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:10 PM

I am so sorry for your loss, time is a healer.

#5 Tuftscoons

Tuftscoons

Kitten

• Breeder
  • 7 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:28 AM

I'm so sorry. There are never the right words to say to a person during this sad time. Just that I'm so sorry for you and your family

#6 Lindabooda

Lindabooda

Kitten

• 52 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:34 AM

Like Cheryl says this is really beautiful & moving. You are right that animals can enrich our lives and teach us so much. Zoey is at peace now and I hope you too can find peace soon. She had a happy life with you, you loved her and did everything you could for her right til the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users