Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

I am just curious.Where do you live and does your coon got outside?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#23 vickilep

vickilep

Kitten

• 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:02 PM

I live in Riverside CA and my kittens do go outside. I have 2.5 acres. I have dogs that keep any predators away.

#24 Paintrmann

Paintrmann

Premier

• 216 posts
  • 7 thanks

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

I'm lucky in Scotland as the only vicious wild life we have is possibly a fox who do not kill cats. They simply can't catch them and so far there is no record of fox's killing cats. The most vicious animal is our cats as they tend to kill our wild life. LOL xxx

My girls are not very big as yet but When I picked up my Silver girl her there were a pair of two yr olds and they were really big. I do not believe a fox would Survive an encounter with either of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#25 Lindabooda

Lindabooda

Kitten

• 52 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:56 AM

Hi Phil... I have completed it all but waiting to see if I have passed the last assignment Its been stressful to say the least How are you getting on, will you be going for November moderation?

#26 Kels

Kels

Kitten

• 16 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

I live in the Vancouver area of British Columbia, Canada. All of my cats growing up were both indoor and outdoor.. They were basically free to roam whenever they pleased and never got into much trouble. However, with Winston, I am way too paranoid. We have tons of wildlife as I live right against a rainforest - coyotes, raccoons, lynx, bears etc... It's just not worth it to have him out on his own.

We take him out on his harness and leash every day for about an hour a day. He absolutely LOVES it, rain or shine, and cries if we forget. Sometimes we let him off leash so he can run around and chase "Da Bird" (his favorite).

We get a lot people commenting on how weird it is that we take our cat out on a leash with a dog harness but I'd rather have a safe kitty!!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20180722_120701_318.jpg

• RascalDog likes this

#27 bigmacattack

bigmacattack

Kitten

• 15 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 01 August 2018 - 04:04 PM

Mac only goes outside in a harness on a leash, with supervision at all times. He doesn't ask to go out very much, but he does enjoy going in car rides and stuff when the occasion arises. I live on a busier street and some of my neighbours have dogs that are just vicious, so I do my best to keep his safety a top priority. I'm in the GTA of Ontario, Canada.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users