#1 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,096 posts
  • 228 thanks
  • Interests:Maine Coons

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:35 AM

Today I have created an Amazon Store for us to find all our favorite items in one handy place. Just look up above in the navigation bar to find our new store.

These items are all time favorites here at Maine Coon Fancy.

And if you like I will even list a category with your own recommendations, and your very own page if you will put the time into picking out multiple items.

Here is also the link to the store currently in progress of being built, since it obviously needs a lot of work yet.

Maine Coon Fancy Amazon Store

Here is one of my favorite items.

The Pioneer Pet Rain Drop Fountain

Tear.jpg

#2 Bengalcoon

Bengalcoon

Premier

• 108 posts
  • 21 thanks

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:31 AM

Love this idea! I'm always searching the pages looking to see what others have had success with! Even with reviews I'm always reluctant on new items....speaking of...anyone have a good nail clipper? I have a pair and they split Cersei's nails...

Now things can be in one section! No more posting links lol and digging through posts :)
  • candes likes this

#3 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,096 posts
  • 228 thanks

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:45 PM

Love this idea! I'm always searching the pages looking to see what others have had success with! Even with reviews I'm always reluctant on new items....speaking of...anyone have a good nail clipper? I have a pair and they split Cersei's nails...

Now things can be in one section! No more posting links lol and digging through posts :)

Thank you. I really do love it when people respond to site messages such as this. Makes my work feel appreciated. :heart. But we can still use reviews since it gives the details about why we love those products. Many of those listed in the store have been discussed here in detail.

Yes, I have the perfect clipper and it was only like six bucks. Will add that when I find the name.

Come on folks. We need more products! What are your favorites?
  • Toros mom likes this

#4 Bengalcoon

Bengalcoon

Premier

• 108 posts
  • 21 thanks

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:13 PM

I'm working on a list it's pretty short but I'll post once done finding them! And thank you!
  • candes likes this

#5 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,096 posts
  • 228 thanks

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

Ok I just added the Four Paws clippers to our store at only $5.09. I like them since they are short so you can hold your hand close to the paw for more careful precision. And they have a gripper and cut well. My favorite clippers in over 50 years and they are inexpensive.

That flea comb listed? Not certain if it is the same brand or 100% identical to mine, but it is a once in a lifetime flea comb. Works extremely well and will never break.

#6 Bengalcoon

Bengalcoon

Premier

• 108 posts
  • 21 thanks

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:44 PM

Thank you Candes! I'll put my order in ASAP! It's definitely time for another clipping.

Ok so I have the pictures because everytime I copy and pasted links I got booted out

We've had this tree for 5 years and it's awesome! Our 20 pound bengal fits perfectly in the houses although he hangs over the perches slightly. I think he prefers that though haha. Only thing are the toys....I'd take those off and replace it with sturdier toys and string. Max chewed one off when he was a kitten and Cersei has taken care of the others...They both love jumping up and down the thing and although the perches wobble a bit, there's no issue of them falling over or knocking the tree down. Great for the price although it's one of the pricier ones.
image.jpg

Best litter scoop out there! Very sturdy, easy to clean, and picks up everything! The plastic ones tend to wear and bend.
image.jpg

Bought the Chris Christensen brush a little preemptively buuuuut it's very sturdy and the 7.5 is a perfect size for my small hands. Cersei's coat isn't too thick but we shall see how it holds up to her coat once she grows into it. I don't think the brush will have any issues with snagging...fingers crossed since it was pricey...
image.jpg

If I come up with anything else I'll be sure to add! Haven't been a coonie parent long enough haha.
  • candes likes this

#7 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,096 posts
  • 228 thanks

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

Great! Your list will be called Bengalcoon's favorites.

Or should I mix them all together? Arrghhh... Decisions decisions....I keep going back and forth.

Would members like their own sections here?

#8 Bengalcoon

Bengalcoon

Premier

• 108 posts
  • 21 thanks

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:22 AM

I'm fine with mixing them together my account keeps track of things I've bought anyway. But I have no preference, just depends what's easiest and most user friendly I guess
  • candes likes this

#9 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,096 posts
  • 228 thanks

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

I'm fine with mixing them together my account keeps track of things I've bought anyway. But I have no preference, just depends what's easiest and most user friendly I guess

Well, now it is separate, and now that I see it, I like this best. I am also adding the entire Amazon cat department at the bottom so you will be able to search for new items.
  • Bengalcoon likes this

#10 Bengalcoon

Bengalcoon

Premier

• 108 posts
  • 21 thanks

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:36 PM

Forgot this awesome carrier! Obviously huge for a kitten but she'll grow into it! Saw the photos of Norwegian forests cats fitting in this thing under airline seats and since I will be moving again in the next couple years I really wanted something big enough to fit a possible 16 pound cat and was airline approved. Awesome expandable section. Cersei loves to play in it not a fan of riding in the car but I'm hoping she gets comfortable with it. If it had wheels it would be even better haha
image.jpg
  • candes likes this

#11 Tobilei

Tobilei

Grand champion

• 746 posts
  • 51 thanks

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:24 AM

I think it's a great idea :D I doubt most of my suggestions would be helpful given I've purchased pretty much everything in australia. We do get *some* things here (like the raindrop fountain) but none of the other cool stuff :(
  • candes likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users