#12 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,096 posts
  • 228 thanks
  • Interests:Maine Coons

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:04 AM

I think it's a great idea :D I doubt most of my suggestions would be helpful given I've purchased pretty much everything in australia. We do get *some* things here (like the raindrop fountain) but none of the other cool stuff :(

What about Da bird? You have to have one of those. :unsure: That's so unfair! Gosh that one would be worth making arrangements with one of us to get one for you and a few refills.

#13 Tobilei

Tobilei

Grand champion

• 746 posts
  • 51 thanks

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:21 AM

Haha, they LOVE it! I have seen it on Jackson Galaxy. I can get it on ebay for about $30 AUD. We have some similar toys here but not that one exactly (boo!). The range of toys here is generally limited to cat it products otherwise you have to ebay it and sometimes it gets kinda of expensive once you add in the exchange rate and shipping :(
  • candes likes this

#14 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,096 posts
  • 228 thanks
  • Interests:Maine Coons

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:19 PM

Cat Crazies are showing up in the store as 20 cents? Is this an error? Oh you have to pay for shipping. But Still, I got 10 packs for $12.95 vs. about $50! I stocked up! My grandkitty Sawyer is gonna love me!

#15 RascalDog

RascalDog

Alpha cat

• 357 posts
  • 51 thanks

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:23 PM

My wife bought the "Ivation Battery-Powered Handheld Portable Shower" from Amazon several months ago. We just tried it out on Wile E today. If you bath your Maine Coon's like we do, this is great for rinsing. Wile E didn't mind it at all and the rinse time was about half. We highly recommend.
  • candes and Bengalcoon like this

#16 RascalDog

RascalDog

Alpha cat

• 357 posts
  • 51 thanks

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:57 PM

WIle E has a Skinneeez dog toy that he plays with. Actually he has three now. He picks them up, shakes them like a dog would, tosses them in the air and walks all over the house with them, talking with his mouth full. It's quite entertaining to watch. Dixie doesn't play with them at all though. So I can't recommend it without reservations.

#17 Lindabooda

Lindabooda

Kitten

• 52 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:49 PM

I dont think it messes with the site or the recommendations, just lets you use the Geekbox store to buy stuff only available from Amazon directly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users