Two 5 yr old maine coons looking for homes after owner dies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jennie Fuller

Jennie Fuller

Premier

• 120 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • Interests:Cats, my 3 Great Danes, Rescue, anything computer related, Graphic Design & Interior Design

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

I saw this on Facebook today, thought I would share:

"ATTENTION LA PEEPS: "This breaks my heart, but for all of my California friends, please share this and let's try to find a loving forever home for my mother's two beautiful five year old pure bred Maine Coon cats. My Mom sadly passed away last December and we are now in the process of selling her home in Seal Beach. I already have four cats and live in England, my sister already has three cats and is taking on my Mom's dog, so we are in the very sad position of trying to find a forever home for her two female (neutered) beautiful cats. They are obviously fully inoculated and have always had the best of care. She acquired them from the breeder at two years old and they are truly lovely, but have never lived with small children so could be a bit frightened of them at first. Is there anyone out there that could possible be of assistance? Their names are Bonnie Blue and Daisy Mae. Only serious enqueries, please. They deserve the best." - Cynthia Taylor. (I will pass on any inquiries to her. )"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153389433259784&set=a.163231639783.116471.575559783&type=1

This is the lady to contact about the cats:
Durga McBroom-Hudson
https://www.facebook...diva?fref=photo

They sure are pretty kitties.

11110232_10153389433259784_1673041498528213266_n.jpg

A home just isn't a home without a Maine Coon .. well several Maine Coon's lol

A3Kfm5.png  e6vIm5.png 2Knxm5.png XdKYm5.pngbwCpm5.png

#2 candes

candes

Administrator

• Mobile Admin
  • 9,083 posts
  • 228 thanks
  • Interests:Maine Coons

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:13 PM

Wish I lived in CA, since they would be my new family members. Wonder if they got new homes by now? I say likely... Somehow I missed this post back the .
  • Jennie Fuller likes this

#3 Jennie Fuller

Jennie Fuller

Premier

• 120 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • Interests:Cats, my 3 Great Danes, Rescue, anything computer related, Graphic Design & Interior Design

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:54 PM

I'm not sure .. but as pretty as they are .. I'm betting someone snagged those beauties right up

A home just isn't a home without a Maine Coon .. well several Maine Coon's lol

A3Kfm5.png  e6vIm5.png 2Knxm5.png XdKYm5.pngbwCpm5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users