• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#12 Kels

Kels

Kitten

• 16 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:54 AM

Either this is a bathroom sink in a tiny house or he's yuge!!

He's getting HUGE!.... And won't stop!

#13 cognitive

cognitive

Grand champion

• 763 posts
  • 50 thanks

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:43 PM

Huge is not the problem. Huge, smart, and athletic is the problem c1e8fb3ddc8e6834bfb2e5433a771450.jpg

Note the boxes over the cabinets. That's Ollie's favorite hideout...
  • RascalDog likes this

#14 RascalDog

RascalDog

Alpha cat

• 331 posts
  • 51 thanks

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:45 PM

He's getting HUGE!.... And won't stop!

They tend to grow another 25 to 30% after one year of age. He is quite handsome, BTW.

#15 cognitive

cognitive

Grand champion

• 763 posts
  • 50 thanks

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:52 AM

He has both black and white whiskers? I thought whiskers are generally all white?

#16 Kels

Kels

Kitten

• 16 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:17 PM

He has both black and white whiskers? I thought whiskers are generally all white?

Ollie is so cute and majestic!!! He must be pretty darn athletic to be able to get up on the fridge!!

Also yes he has both black and white whiskers!! Some of them are half black, half white. I like the look of them. :)

#17 Kels

Kels

Kitten

• 16 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:18 PM

They tend to grow another 25 to 30% after one year of age. He is quite handsome, BTW.

Wow - I knew they kept growing after a year but I didn't realize how much! Thanks :)

#18 Tiggerous

Tiggerous

Kitten

• 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:59 PM

We purchased a kitten from Ironclaws almost 4 years ago.  We have had nothing but health issues with him. .  He was diagnosed with severe calicivirus which rears its ugly head every time he gets stressed, then at 2 and a half he started limping, he had to have double hip surgery. Now in April he was diagnosed with HCM and we have been told he has 3 to 6 months to live. He is such a sweet gentle giant. Every time we tried to contact Inna she was not interested at all and at one point told me not to contact her again.   We have paid over $10k in the past 4 years for medications, surgery and vet bills.  when we found he had HCM I decided to file a complaint with the CFA.  Today we learned that we won our case against Inna and Ironclaws.  She has been ordered to reimburse us for the cost of the kitten $1450.00 and has been put on suspension from the CFA until she pays us in full.   I have a complete history of emails that I sent to Inna and all her replies along with a full health record from our Vet (Huff Animal Hospital and Canada West Emergency Hospital)  All we wanted was a healthy cat and what we got was heartbreak, our family will be devastated when he passes. 

#19 bigmacattack

bigmacattack

Kitten

• 15 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:58 PM

We purchased a kitten from Ironclaws almost 4 years ago.  We have had nothing but health issues with him. .  He was diagnosed with severe calicivirus which rears its ugly head every time he gets stressed, then at 2 and a half he started limping, he had to have double hip surgery. Now in April he was diagnosed with HCM and we have been told he has 3 to 6 months to live. He is such a sweet gentle giant. Every time we tried to contact Inna she was not interested at all and at one point told me not to contact her again.   We have paid over $10k in the past 4 years for medications, surgery and vet bills.  when we found he had HCM I decided to file a complaint with the CFA.  Today we learned that we won our case against Inna and Ironclaws.  She has been ordered to reimburse us for the cost of the kitten $1450.00 and has been put on suspension from the CFA until she pays us in full.   I have a complete history of emails that I sent to Inna and all her replies along with a full health record from our Vet (Huff Animal Hospital and Canada West Emergency Hospital)  All we wanted was a healthy cat and what we got was heartbreak, our family will be devastated when he passes. 

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor kitty. What a heartbreaking experience. I hope he passes as comfortably as possible and I hope you and your family have a chance to heal.

#20 mgosselin8520

mgosselin8520

Kitten

• 4 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 29 August 2018 - 02:30 PM

So sorry to hear about this.  I also contacted CFA since the kitten we got was so badly infected from a botched spay job.  Our vet actually asked if she was a reputable breeder because she has never seen such a bad infection. This was after we had her less than 24 hours.  She refused at first to pay for any of the medical bills and wanted us to return the kitten after we had paid for surgery then she would reimburse us.  Her guarantee isn't worth the paper its written on. She obviously does not get genetic testing like she says she does.   I really home you precious baby goes peacefully.  I will keep you in my prayers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users