1 reply to this topic

#1 TankTank

TankTank

Kitten

• 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:12 PM

Hello,

I recently adopted two stray kittens from my neighborhood. TinkTink, the female is an orange tabby possibly mixed with calico, and TankTank the male is long haired gray with a very small hint of white tuxedo on his chest and abdomen. At the time that I grabbed them, I immediately took them to the vet to get a check up and dewormed and that very next Monday, I they received their operations. At that time, Tink weighed slightly more and the vet told me that she was the older of the two by about 2-3 months because she had lost all her baby teeth where he still had his. Since then, Tank grown exponentially, is always hungry, and if not stopped will eat Tink's food. He is very personable but still slightly feral, as is Tink and now weighs about 9 lbs versus the 5.5 in November when we adopted him.

What I am wondering is if Tank might be a Russian Blue? I have attached a few pictures: 1 as a kitten, unadopted and sitting atop a tree stump, and the next ones are up to date. I am also wondering if I am feeding him too much since he has put on so much weight?

Thank you in advance!

Kindly,

Marie Vera

Attached Thumbnails

• 20171106_171949.jpg
  • 20180118_231929.jpg
  • 20180119_170731.jpg

• Bluerose16 likes this

#2 Ninelrok

Ninelrok

Kitten

• 7 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:01 PM

LJ - but it was a post from a certain admin on my friends list so does that count as word of mouth too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users