#1 bigmacattack

bigmacattack

Kitten

• 15 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:10 PM

POPULAR

Hi guys,

I've been lurking on this forum for a year or so, so I thought it was high time I made an account.

My name is Liz and I'm the proud owner/Mama of Mac, who is quickly growing into his name of "Big Mac" (for the my little pony show, not the hamburger, but whatever floats your boat!)

Mac is now 10 months old, we've had him since turned 8 weeks old. He's a classic black/brown tabby, bred by Mariama Maine Coons in Sudbury, Ontario. He's on Instagram if you'd like to see photos: https://www.instagra...ack_cat/?hl=enĀ 

This forum was so helpful in preparing to bring Mac home, so I just wanted to give a shout out to all of you for being awesome.

Happy to have finally joined the community!

Attached Thumbnails

• mac_6_months.jpg

• Bluerose16, RascalDog and cognitive like this

#2 cognitive

cognitive

Grand champion

• 763 posts
  • 50 thanks

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Hi guys,

I've been lurking on this forum for a year or so, so I thought it was high time I made an account.

My name is Liz and I'm the proud owner/Mama of Mac, who is quickly growing into his name of "Big Mac" (for the my little pony show, not the hamburger, but whatever floats your boat!)

Mac is now 10 months old, we've had him since turned 8 weeks old. He's a classic black/brown tabby, bred by Mariama Maine Coons in Sudbury, Ontario. He's on Instagram if you'd like to see photos: https://www.instagra...ack_cat/?hl=en

This forum was so helpful in preparing to bring Mac home, so I just wanted to give a shout out to all of you for being awesome.

Happy to have finally joined the community!

He's so good looking! The Instagram pics are awesome!

Thanked by 1 Member:
bigmacattack

#3 bigmacattack

bigmacattack

Kitten

• 15 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:12 PM

He's so good looking! The Instagram pics are awesome!

Thank you! He's my handsome (and handFUL) boy <3 

#4 Kalyn

Kalyn

Kitten

• 15 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 07 November 2019 - 05:02 PM

Pretty boy. Love the name. I'm new too.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users