• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Flora81

Flora81

Kitten

• 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:55 PM

I have been a long time lurker on these forums (over a year) and finally decided to register.  This forum really helped me during my research to adopt a Maine Coon.  

We got our first little girl Maine Coon about a year ago but unfortunately she passed away last month to FIP.  I suspected that from the beginning she was never the heartiest or healthiest of cats.   When we got the diagnosis from the vet, we were shocked.  We were heart broken but decided to try again and adopted a little girl who just became available at the last moment.  I'm in heaven again and love spending a good portion of my time with this little angel.  My husband and I have always had cats and I had cats, mostly Siamese, throughout my childhood.  The Maine Coon is just so exceptional and your excellent website introduced me to this wonderful breed.  We hope to have her little half brother in our house this week for double the trouble.

Our new little kitty is just exceptional.  Our first girl didn't show as many of the MC characteristics of this little one.  Our Ellie chirps, plays with water, won't leave your side, and loves to snuggle.  I'm retired so she is pretty much a constant companion.

Anyway glad to be here and hope to participate!

• Bluerose16 and CrazycatladyK like this

#2 DeeRose

DeeRose

Kitten

• 24 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Interests:Motorcycling,Reading,Pets& Chilling w/friends

Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:26 PM

Welcome! Congratulations on your new kitty and soon to be half brother. I would love to see pictures of your new babies. Enjoy her kitten frolics while you can. They grow up so fast! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users