• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LW Hiway

LW Hiway

Kitten

• 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:20 AM

I've got a two year old female MC, adorable in an ex-wife sort of way. She will eat a Friskies lump beef and gravy out of the can, but not one other flavor which can be found in the assorted can box sets.

I have tried mixing all of the other flavors with something like unseasoned 'meatloaf' that I will fix for myself with a little of that gravy thrown in, but she will pick out the meatloaf mostly over anything else in the dish.

It is obvious she is getting enough food intake with the dried and soft snack foods, but would like to get her on some sort of routine of the meat etc and not just dried foods. She loves people ground meat and gravy, steak that's been chopped fine and I have no problems with her sharing my meals, in her own dish of course.

Is it ok for me to feed her a little per day of the cooked food? As said, I do not cook with pepper, salts or any kind of added flavoring for my health reasons.

#2 cognitive

cognitive

Grand champion

• 763 posts
  • 50 thanks

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:35 AM

Try something way different. Ollie has been thru a few brands but when he tried Weruva he stopped being picky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users