• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RascalDog

RascalDog

Alpha cat

• 341 posts
  • 51 thanks

Posted 24 October 2018 - 09:46 AM

At our last Vet visit, we were told that Dixie needed to have her teeth cleaned due to tarter buildup. We had tried brushing her teeth before but it was an impossible task. So now we had to worry about her being anesthetized for a teeth cleaning. My wife decided to try and remove the tarter herself and all she had to do was use her thumbnail and it flecked off. We then bought "dental 2x2 non-woven sponges" and my wife used them to wipe/clean the bacteria off of Dixie's teeth. Her teeth look great and there's no more redness on her gums. My wife was a certified dental assistant many years ago but anyone can use the same procedure.

• Bluerose16 likes this

#2 RascalDog

RascalDog

Alpha cat

• 341 posts
  • 51 thanks

Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:59 AM

We've been cleaning both of our MC's teeth with the 2x2 dental wipes for about a month now. Their teeth and gums are looking good. Dixie seems to enjoy the attention and doesn't seem to mind at all. Wile E is a little more difficult but still lets us do it. We had planed to add a little pet toothpaste but it doesn't seem to be necessary. Their teeth have gotten whiter and their gums look healthy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users